Vern and his Historical Armies

Friday, July 2, 2010

The Byzantines have arrived.

I got my 1st batch of Byzantine cavalry from Gripping Beast a couple of weeks ago. However I was too busy to update this blog.

The first thing that struck me were the size of the minis. 28mm is so small compared to 28mm heroic. I hereby attached some pictures here for reference.





Notice how small the cataphract is compared to the dark rider.

I hereby also attached a few more solo shots of the gripping beast miniatures. Just to show the minis in detail.







Byzantine cataphract all ten of them



Byzantine Themata Kallavaroi (Themata Cavalry)



Byzantine Cavalry in their unpainted "glory".

I have actually done up some of the horses. But I will upload the pictures next time...ok I will give a small preview below

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home